TURNERBATSON is seeking an experienced Project Architect to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a great team player and have a passion for providing outstanding design and client service. This position offers long-term career potential, stability and an opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the firm’s ongoing success.
As a Project Architect, you will work with a project team composed of other architects, clients, interior designers, contractors and related entities to ensure the best build process from design to construction. By using your knowledge of project management, design and technology, you will facilitate service excellence in all facets of each project’s design.
If you believe that you have the skills and creativity to accelerate our success, we want to hear from you! We have a unique and cherished culture at TURNERBATSON and are seeking a team player who will positively contribute to this special spirit. Please submit your resume, work samples or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum of five years of experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture
- NCARB registered architect
- Experience with Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and MS Office.
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, building construction and building structures
- Ability to complete a full set of construction documents; understands how buildings are constructed to create accurate and descriptive technical documents
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
Normal office hours are 7:30 - 5:30 M-TH, 8:00 – 12:00 F
This position will require some amount of local travel. This includes attending client meetings, presentations and visiting project sites.