TURNERBATSON is seeking an experienced Construction Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a great team player and have a passion for providing outstanding client service. This position offers long-term career potential, stability, and an opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the firm’s ongoing success.
As a Construction Administrator, you will prepare architect estimates of construction projects, attend field visits and prepare field observation reports, attend owner, architect and contractor meetings, coordinate RFIs and change orders, and manage contractor submittals.
If you believe that you have the skills and creativity to accelerate our success, check us out at www.turnerbatson.com. We have a unique and cherished culture at TURNERBATSON and are seeking a team player who will positively contribute to this special spirit. Please submit your resume, work samples, or portfolio to email@example.com.
- Minimum of 10 years of construction experience
- Working knowledge of architecture, construction technology, management, construction processes, and materials
- Field experience in construction administration or construction management
- Experience with MS Office and estimating
- Working knowledge of building codes, standards, regulations, and structures
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and relationship management skills
Normal office hours are 7:30 - 5:30 M-TH, 8:00 – 12:00 F
This position will require some amount of local travel. This includes visiting project sites and attending owner, contractor, and engineer coordination meetings.