Interior Design Intern
TURNERBATSON is seeking a dynamic Interior Design Intern to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a team-oriented, highly motivated individual with a passion for providing outstanding design and client service. This position offers the potential for future employment and an opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the firm’s ongoing success.
As an Interior Design Intern, you will gain exposure to all aspects of our profession. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of other designers, architects, and clients on a variety of project types as a fully collaborative member of a design team.
If you believe that you have the skills and creativity to accelerate our success, we want to hear from you! We have a unique and cherished culture at TURNERBATSON and are seeking a team player who will positively contribute to this special spirit. Please submit your resume, work samples, or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Working toward a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Interior Design/Interior Architecture; CIDA accredited program highly preferred
- 0-2 years of Interior Design experience
- Strong conceptual design ability and 3D computer rendering skills (Sketch Up, 3-D Max, and/or other modeling software)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in using Revit required, AutoCAD, and/or BIM modeling software a plus
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate with team members and possesses a professional work ethic
Normal office hours are 7:30 - 5:30 M-TH, 8:00 – 12:00 F
This position will require some amount of local travel. This includes attending client meetings, presentations, and visiting project sites.