TurnerBatson is seeking an experienced Interior Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate should be a great team player and have a passion for providing outstanding design and client service. This position offers long-term career potential, stability and an opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the firm’s ongoing success.
As an interior designer, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of other designers, architects and clients on a variety of project types. During each phase of the design process, designers will oversee space planning, programming, construction documents, site analysis, consultant coordination, construction administration, project management, furniture & material selection, specifications and presentation of design concepts.
If you believe that you have the skills and creativity to accelerate our success, we want to hear from you! We have a unique and cherished culture at TurnerBatson and are seeking a team player who will positively contribute to this special spirit. Please submit your resume, work samples or portfolio to email@example.com.
- 4+ years professional design experience specific to Commercial projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or equivalent from a CIDA accredited institution
- Achieved or progressing toward NCIDQ certification and LEED Accreditation is a plus
- Strong conceptual design ability and advanced graphic representation skills
- Exhibits knowledge of the design process including FF&E selection, specification and procurement
- Proficiency in Revit, CAD, graphic design, 3D modeling and visualization software
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, attention to detail and commitment to service excellence
- Ability to collaborate with team members and possesses a professional work ethic
Normal office hours are 7:30 - 5:30 M-TH, 8:00 – 12:00 F
This position will require some amount of travel. This includes attending client meetings, presentations and visiting project sites.