February 21, 2019
As one of TURNERBATSON’s new associates, Wil Bradford is a natural leader within our firm. He’s the coach of the TURNERBATSON softball team and the quiet jokester with outakes from The Office. He leads his projects with dedication and service excellence, and his passion and fun-loving spirit encourages us to give 100% no matter the task at hand.
1. What are the top 3 most used apps on your phone?
Bleacher Report, Pandora, and Pinterest. As a homeowner, Pinterest gets me through all of my DIY projects, and Bleacher Report keeps me up to date on all of my sporting interests.
2. What is a skill (not necessarily industry related) you’d like to learn and why?
Play the drums. I’m an excellent steering wheel drummer, so I’m ready for the next challenge.
3. If you could witness any event of the past, present, or future, what would it be?
It would be awesome to meet and get to know my pawpaw. My dad learned a lot from him and respected him so much. I would love to have the opportunity to do the same.
4. Why did you choose this profession?
I love the fact that what we do affects people’s lives. Whether we are designing new schools or working with the teachers and students inside of them, it’s so rewarding to use our creativity to give back.
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
Outer space! I’ve always been fascinated with the moon and stars, and you can’t beat the view!
6. What would your autobiography be called?
In the words of Michael Scott, “‘Somehow, I manage.’”
7. What does family mean to you?
I am blessed to have a wife that loves and supports everything that I do and a son who just turned one! I can’t wait to see him when I get home every day.
8. What is your favorite building (any building ever)?
The Milwaukee Art Museum by Santiago Calatrava.
9. Tell us something cool about yourself.
I worked camel rides at the Wisconsin State Fair one summer.
10. What is your favorite memory at TURNERBATSON?
During our 2019 Visioning meeting, Dave Reese shared his 8 year-old son’s book report that spoke about how much he loved his dad and the impact that TURNERBATSON has on their family. I sincerely hope my young son looks up to me that way as he continues to grow.
February 21, 2019